10 Year Hoodie: The Built To Last Durable Jacket
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
Flint and Tinder is an American brand, through and through, and the 10-Year Hoodie is a truly American product, passing through the hands of 20+ American workers on its journey to your doorstep. The uncompromising construction starts with a beefy 23 oz fleece from South Carolina, heavy-duty zippers from Georgia and twill tape from Philadelphia. It’s all expertly cut, sewn and washed in Los Angeles into a premium sweatshirt that’ll grow with you, the way your favorite sweatshirt should — softer with wear and backed by the stories of a decade. And you’ll love the fit. They guarantee it.
About The Product
– Structured and flattering fit
– Double-lined hood keeps out the cold
– Secret inside media pocket for your phone or wallet
– Metal-tipped drawcords
– Each reinforced seam carefully considered for durability
– Cotton from the Mississippi Delta
– 23 oz extra soft fleece from South Carolina
– Twill-reinforced seams made in Philadelphia
– Fabric is a soft yet durable blend of 70% cotton / 30% poly
– Heavy-duty zippers machined in Georgia
– Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles