Eatwell: The Assistive Tableware Set For Special Needs
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
EATWELL is an assistive tableware set for people with special needs. Its universal, user-centric design can benefit those with cognitive (such as Alzheimer’s and other dementias), motor (Parkinsons disease, various scleroses)physical (injury, infirmity) impairments. With over 20 unique features in every set, the Eatwell Assistive Tableware design won the inaugural Design Challenge from the prestigious Stanford Center on Longevity in 2014.
Other features — like the brightly colored exteriors paired with solid, high contrast interior finish help stimulate interest while reducing visual confusion with particles of foods, to help maintain proper nutrition levels.
In addition to having several features that provide extra stability and support, each piece in the Eatwell assistive tableware set is equipped with anti-slip material that is microwave and dishwasher safe, all of which helps to prevent spills and dropped foods and reduce the burden on caregivers.
About The Product
– Award-winning assistive tableware set provides solutions for various dining challenges in a single package.
– Each 8 piece set integrates over 20 features to help make the process of eating simple and comfortable
– Encourages independent eating, and can help reduce or lighten caregiving tasks.
– User-friendly functionality and colorful aesthetics promote joyful eating experiences.
– Proof of concept applied — vivid color reduce visual confusion and increase food intake by average 24% to 84% for people with dementia.