Flyte Light: Floating, Levitating LED Bulb
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
Imagine liberating yourself from the constraints of gravity to experience true weightlessness—not exactly a realistic possibility, but at least it can be for your lighting. FLYTE is a levitating light and its minimalistic design is based on two technologies: magnetic levitation and resonant inductive coupling.
Merging the words fly, light, and the Swedish word for flow, Flyte creates luminous spectacles that combine the wonders of magnetic levitation with wireless power. A lifelong passion that finally got off the ground, Flyte’s collection of gravity-defying lights are a testament to lofty design.
About The Product
– FLYTE is a levitating light which hovers by magnetic levitation and is powered through the air via induction.
– The FLYTE base is made of sustainably sourced oak, ash, and walnut.
– They want your FLYTE to look good, feel good and last a long time. They use energy efficient LEDs rated at about 50,000 hours. That’s 12 hours a day for 11 years!
– Includes Ash Base and Light Bulb with Chrome Cap and AC Adapter. No batteries required.
– Lifetime: 50 000 Hours. Efficiency: 16Lm/W. Max Brightness: 60 Lumens.
– Usage: Indoor Use Only.