Gramovox Floating Record: High-Performance Vertical Turntable
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
The Floating Record is a high-performance turntable that plays your records vertically through built-in, dynamic, full-range stereo speakers (or via RCA line out). We reimagined turntable technology that uses audiophile-grade materials and components. The result is a visually and mechanically sound way to experience vinyl music. A high-performance turntable that plays your records vertically through built-in, dynamic, full-range stereo speakers. Get ready to spin vinyl right out of the box.
Traditional record players take up a lot of space and require additional components such as pre-amps, amps, integrated receivers, speakers and all the necessary cables. However, the Floating Record’s integrated design allows it to beautifully fit into most environments with ease.
About The Product
– Walnut or Maple Veneer Wood Base
– Super-refined folded MDF construction
– Fully-adjustable Carbon-Fiber Tone-Arm w/ dynamically set tracking force
– AT95E Audio-Technica Dual Magnet Cartridge with Elliptical Diamond Stylus
– lt in phono stage with RIAA equalization curve
– Onboard 2x15W Stereo Audio Amplifier, Tripath TA2024 Class-D / Class-T architecture
– Manual Belt-Drive System (33 ⅓ or 45 RPM)
– A/C Synchronous motor with super high precision motor control circuit
– Low resonance, high mass, acrylic Plinth and Platter
– RCA Line Out
– Headphone Jack
– Universal AC to DC power supply compatible with US standard 60 Hz, 110/120 VAC or European standard 50 Hz, 220/240 VAC (Snap-in power plugs are included for operation in countries around the world)
– 17″ Wide x 10″ Deep x 16″ Tall
– 14 lbs.
– Vibration Damping Feet
– Low-Quality Speakers