Humon Hex: Measure Muscle Oxygen With This Fitness Tracker
Humon started as a research project at MIT Sloan on the premise that technology and biology were on a collision course. The result of this intersection would create the next generation of sensors and products allowing users to understand more about their own bodies and as a result, be their better selves.
A year of research later, they came to the conclusion that the people who were ready to adopt and embrace these new technologies were the athletes. More specifically they could help them solve their biggest problem: understand how hard to push themselves but without ever exceeding their limits. That day, they started developing Humon’s first product.
About The Product
– Guides you through warm-up for reduced injury risk
– Prompts to adjust pace – letting you know when you can speed up without worrying about burning out, or dial back when you are pushing beyond your threshold
– Monitors recovery, prompting you when you are recovered or ready for your next interval set
– Increase intensity to reach goals faster
– Decrease intensity to avoid over-training
– Tailor the workout to your exact needs