invisaWear: Smart Jewelry Charm For Personal Safety
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
Women shouldn’t have to feel nervous when they’re walking alone nor should they have to constantly worry that they’ll be attacked, but sadly personal safety is a constant struggle that many women have to deal with on a daily basis. In a world that sometimes feels more dangerous than ever, it’s important for women (and all people) to not only feel safe, but to know that help can easily be reached if they need it. invisaWear’s charm allows you to send an SOS.
They designed invisaWear to make pressing the device with one hand easy, but not so easy that you accidentally trigger an alert. They achieved this by precisely tuning the amount of pressure needed to activate invisaWear and using a two press system.
About The Product
– Encased by beautiful 14K Gold or Silver plated charm
– battery life designed to last one year
– custom compact circuit board
– Bluetooth technology inside allows you to contact help even if your smartphone is up to 30 feet away
– If you ever can’t speak during an emergency, simply double click your device to send a text with your location to loved ones.
– The optional Contact 9-1-1 feature (available only in the US) can connect your loved ones to 9-1-1 to speak on your behalf and share your location.