LMX Bikes: World’s Lightest Electric Freeride Motorcycle
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
With a weight of 42kg in homologated version, the LMX 161-H is half the weight of combustion bikes of similar performance such as 85cc cross bikes. Developed in France for riders and by riders, the LMX 161-H is optimized for extreme off-road use. The LMX 161 uses a mix of the strongest downhill MTB parts and the lightest motorcycle components to reach both light weight and great reliability. All the parts selected are validated to comply with L1E-B requirements.
About The Product
– Category : L1e-B , like 50CC moped and scooters
– Weight: 42kg in road legal form
– Top speed: 28mph /45kph (gearing+software limited)
– Max climb angle: 45°
– Motor type: BLDC (Brushless DC electric motor)
– Range : max 80km/3H offroad – typical 50km/2h offroad