LOCTOTE FLACK SACK: THE THEFT-RESISTANT DRAWSTRING BACKPACK
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
This is the bag that everybody, at some point in their life, wishes they had. Sometimes you just need a safe place to put your personal items and valuables while you carry them or do something else. Our purpose for creating this bag really is that simple. This product lets you live more and worry less.
The Flak Sack seemed like an obvious name to us for a bag that can withstand whatever life throws at it. The Flak Sack by the LOCTOTE INDUSTRIAL BAG CO. is the toughest (if not the only) worry-free drawstring backpack ever. It was designed to accommodate the lifestyles of people on the go needing to have their essentials with them, but not able to be constantly looking after them. The bag is like a portable safe for your valuables. Simply lock the bag closed and to any secure object – and leave it without worrying about it being tampered with, damaged, or stolen.
Simply put, no fabric available today is absolutely 100% cut-proof. If it was, you wouldn’t be able to make anything with it. Our bags are the most slash resistant you will find in the market, and it takes very specialized equipment to make them. To a thief, it’s not worth the trouble. So how slash resistant is it? We shot a video with a shirt made out of our fabric to demonstrate that we don’t just say that we stand behind our claims, we literally stand behind them. We are confident that we have created for you The Most Extreme Drawstring Backpack in the World.
About The Product
• One-piece construction eliminates bottom seam blow-out
• Oversized swivel trigger-snap key clip keeps your keys secure and handy llll
• Leather LOCTOTE™ badge doubles as a pocket to conveniently store your lock or ID
• Heavy-duty UV resistant bonded polyester thread used throughout the bag ensures strength even after repeated use and prolonged exposure to the sun
• Custom-made double-braided nylon yacht rope is flexible, strong, and pleasant to the touch
• Customizable 3-digit lock combination
• Lock-stitched drawstring ropes always stay even and balanced