Pimax: The First 8K VR Headset With Peripheral Vision
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
Pimax 8K allows users to experience VR with Peripheral vision while solving the problem of screen door effect and motion sickness. The 8K VR headset is just a starting point for DIY enthusiasts. With modular design in mind, we made Pimax 8K an extendable device that not only works with your current accessories, but also allows easy implementation of new technologies. e.g. hand motion, inside-out tracking, wireless, eye tracking, etc.
About The Product
– Field of View: 200 degrees
– Resolution: 2*3840×2160, 16.6 million pixels in total
– Screen: Customized low persistence liquid (CLPL) display
– MTP (Motion to photon) Latency: 15ms
– Refresh Rate: 75/90 Hz per eye(Support 150/180 Hz with Brainwarp)
– Processor: GTX 980/1070 or AMD R9 Nano, equivalent and above
– Interface: DP1.4, USB 3.0
– Experience: Seated VR, standing VR, room-scale, positional tracking, hand motion (optional)
– Content: PiHome/Steam VR/Oculus Home(with a third party tool)
– Audio: 2×3.5 mm audio jack, sterero sound earphones,