PowerUp 3.0: Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane
PowerUp 3.0’s durable, crash proof design makes it an easier and more enjoyable option to traditional, bulky and battery intensive remote control helicopters and planes. The PowerUp 3.0 Bluetooth, Smart Module transforms ordinary paper planes into motorized machines, controllable directly from your smartphone. It’s also an educational experience — PowerUp 3.0 meshes origami, physics and incorporates all the components of STEAM, (Science, Tech, Engineering, Art, Math). This unique combination allows for schools and teachers to educate students on the basic principles of flight, aerodynamics, and lift. With 180 feet/ 55 meter range, and 10 minutes of flight time capability, PowerUp 3.0 is the first choice in flight.
About The Product
– The world’s first remote controlled paper airplane conversion kit has a 180 feet/ 55 meter range and a crash-resistant design
– Contains Bluetooth Smart Technology controlled by your smartphone (check compatible models below)
– Special template paper to ensure easy folding and flying spare, micro USB cable for charging, spare propeller and rudder
– Control by tilting smartphone or tablet right or left for maneuvering and ascend or descend using the throttle lever
– Features battery level indicator charging status indicator and range indicators and an Air Traffic Control attribute