Skunklock: Bicycle Lock With A Stinky Defense Mechanism
Discover Another Product | I Want This!
SkunkLock is the first ever bicycle, motorcycle, scooter, and moped lock to “fight back” against thieves using noxious, vomit inducing chemicals. While other lock makers are focused on making locks bigger or stronger, or adding electronic gimmicks, we realize that any lock on the market can be cut with an angle grinder in 30 seconds or less.
There is an estimated 350 million in losses every year, that is 3 bikes stolen every minute, and that’s in the United States alone. They are trying to make an impact on the 21 billion global ultra-security bicycle, motorcycle, scooter, and moped lock market. Specifically the 54% of cyclists and motorcyclists that are already familiar with and use a U-Lock as their preferred method of security.
About The Product
– High tensile strength carbon steel hardened to 450 brinell
– Patented “mm” grinder resistant technology
– Uniquely developed pressurized chemical deterrent
– High security cylindrical disk locking mechanism with intelligent key replacement program
– Thoroughly tested & guaranteed to be safe with everyday use
– Designed with purpose
– Unique patented dual stripe design to denote the dangers of cutting
– Appropriate warnings in place to act as deterrent to thieves
– No electronic gimmicks! Batteries die, gps devices are easily disabled, and rfid can be destroyed with simple tools
– Pressurized chemical deterrent is permanently sealed requiring a thief to physicially cut the lock to release