SteriPEN Adventurer Opti: Compact Handheld UV Water Purifier
The SteriPEN Adventurer Opti Handheld UV Water Purifier harnesses the power of ultraviolet light to make water safe to drink. This same technology is used by leading bottled water manufacturers as well as major cities in the US, Europe, and Asia to purify water.
The SteriPEN Adventurer Opti utilizes an optical eye to sense the water and project UV light to destroy 99.9% of bacteria, protozoa and viruses quickly and effectively. UV light does not alter the taste, pH, or other properties of the water, and works without the introduction of chemicals to the water. The handheld system is easy to use does not require pumping or time consuming filtration. The patent-pending technology ensures safe use and provides purification in even the coldest of waters.
About The Product
– Compact handheld ultraviolet light (UV) water purifier designed specifically for outdoor/expedition use. -Reusable for up to 8,000 liters.
– Destroys over 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses and protozoa, like Giardia and Cryptosporidium. -Certified by the Water Quality Association.
– Fast, safe, effective and chemical-free. Doesn’t alter taste, pH, or other water properties.
– Weighs only 3.8 ounces with batteries. Measures 6.1 x 1.3 x .9 inch. Water sensor doubles as an LED flashlight.
– Includes 2 CR123 batteries, neoprene case with belt loop, and 3-year limited warranty.